Goa tour package from Varanasi 1 Night 2 Days by Flight
1 Nights 2 Days Varanasi to Goa itinerary by Flight
- Day 01 :: Get a flight from Varanasi to Goa and start for Hotel / Resort in a Car. Same day check in and Tour rest and North Goa Tour.
- Day 02 :: Early Check out from the Hotel/Resort of Goa and then Local Goa Tour. Then Reach at Airport and get a flight for Varanasi.
Varanasi to Goa Tour Special Inclusions
- Once Badam Milk for Varanasi families
- Once campfire with music
Get best and budget tour packages to Goa from Varanasi here.
Varanasi to Goa Tour Package Inclusions
- Transportation from Varanasi to Goa and Goa to Varanasi
- Pickup and Drop from Goa Airport/Railway Station/Volvo Stand to Hotel
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis
- Bed Tea, Breakfast and Dinner
- All Sight seeing By Personal Non Sharing Taxi
- Including all Parking Charges, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Stay
- All applicable taxes, entry fee and driver allowance
Varanasi to Goa Tour Package Exclusions
- Cost of lunches
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, porterage, tips, phone calls, laundry etc
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary
- Camera fees, guide charges not included in the inclusions
- Medical and Insurance of any kind
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions
- Any Excursion/Activities
Get all best and budget Varanasi to Goa packages here.
Hotels/Resorts at Goa Stay
- Deluxe Hotels Goa
- Super Deluxe Hotels Goa
- Luxury Hotels Goa
We have a wide range of Hotels and Resorts and Cotagges at Goa India. We have all time duration Goa packages. Even you can modify your goa package duration before booking always.
Find list of Goa packages for 2 days here.
For getting Current offers and special discounts
SMS or Whatsapp code GP535 on 08357991789.
Click here to SMS
Book Goa packages from Varanasi here. Varanasi is a city sits on the bank of River Ganges and located in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is also known by the name of Benaras. It is a major cultural and religious hub in India for several thousand years. Varanasi is sacred and holistic place for Hindu, Jain and Buddhist. It is a home for big personalities like Tulsidas who wrote Ram Charit Manas in Varanasi. The city also referred by the nickname The Spiritual Capital of India. As per the history, the city has been found by the Lord Shiva. It is a place where major fight has been happened between two supreme Gods such as Brahma and Shiva. Varanasi is nestled in the centre of Ganges valley at an elevation of around 81 metres. It is a city which experiences large variation in the temperatures of summer and winters. It has a humid subtropical climate. Hot air called Loo, blows in the summers and in winters, the city is covered by fog. The city has average rainfall around 1100 mm. Some of the major attractions in the region are The Kashi Vishwanath Temple, The Sankat Mochan Hanuman temple, The Manikarnika Ghat, and many more.
Goa tour package from Varanasi 6 Nights 7 Days in 11,800/- INR
Goa tour package from Varanasi 1 Night 2 Days in 7,450/- INR
Goa tour package from Varanasi 2 Nights 3 Days in 9,250/- INR
Goa tour package from Varanasi 3 Nights 4 Days in 11,050/- INR
Goa tour package from Varanasi 4 Nights 5 Days in 8,200/- INR
Goa tour package from Varanasi 5 Nights 6 Days in 10,000/- INR
Goa Tour Packages from other cities
|Destination||☀ Varanasi - Goa - Varanasi ☀|
|Duration||1 Nights / 2 Days|
|Pick up point||Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, Airport|
|Dropping point||Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, Airport|
|Total Cost||Seven Thousand Four Hundred Fifty Indian Rupees|
Quick Contact Form
Whys only us
- Working from last 10+ years
- Direct Panaji, Goa Based
- Always having best rates
- More then 11,821+ Customers
- More then 12+ Travel Experts
- 365x24x7 real Support
- Excellent Services
- Hotels Booking
- Resorts Booking
- Flights Booking
- Trains Booking
- All Cars Bookings
- Water Activities
- Adventure Activities