Goa tour package from Patna 4 Nights 5 Days by Train
4 Nights 5 Days Patna to Goa itinerary by Train
- Day 01 :: Get a Train from Patna to Goa and start for Hotel / Resort in a Car. Same day check in and Tour rest.
- Day 02 :: Full Day North Goa visit by Car.
- Day 03 :: Full Day South Goa visit by Car.
- Day 04 :: Full Dudhsagar Waterfalls tour by Car.
- Day 05 :: Early Check out from the Hotel/Resort of Goa and then Local Goa Tour. Then Reach at Railway Station and get a train for Patna.
Patna to Goa Tour Special Inclusions
- Once Badam Milk for Patna families
- Once campfire with music
Get best and budget tour packages to Goa from Patna here.
Patna to Goa Tour Package Inclusions
- Transportation from Patna to Goa and Goa to Patna
- Pickup and Drop from Goa Airport/Railway Station/Volvo Stand to Hotel
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis
- Bed Tea, Breakfast and Dinner
- All Sight seeing By Personal Non Sharing Taxi
- Including all Parking Charges, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Stay
- All applicable taxes, entry fee and driver allowance
Patna to Goa Tour Package Exclusions
- Cost of lunches
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, porterage, tips, phone calls, laundry etc
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary
- Camera fees, guide charges not included in the inclusions
- Medical and Insurance of any kind
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions
- Any Excursion/Activities
Get all best and budget Patna to Goa packages here.
Hotels/Resorts at Goa Stay
- Deluxe Hotels Goa
- Super Deluxe Hotels Goa
- Luxury Hotels Goa
We have a wide range of Hotels and Resorts and Cotagges at Goa India. We have all time duration Goa packages. Even you can modify your goa package duration before booking always.
Find list of Goa packages for 5 days here.
Click here to SMS
Book Goa packages from Patna here. Patna is a largest city in Bihar and second largest city in Eastern India after Kolkata. Ancient Patna was known as Patliputra. It was a home for many scholars and astrologers like Panini, Aryabhatta, Chanakya and Kalidasa. The modern city of Patna is located on the bank of river Ganges at an average elevation of 53 metres. It is a place where Gautam Buddha visited in the last year of his life. They spoke about the great future of this area. Summers are extremely hot from March to June. Winters are chilly cold from November to February. Highest rainfall recorded in the city was 204.5 mm. It is a popular centre for trade and agricultural hub of eastern India. Sugar mills can be found all around the city. As per the report, it is a second best place for start up business in India. It is one of the fastest emerging cities in India. Hinduism is the major religion of Patna followed by Islam, Christianity, Jainism, Sikhism and Buddhism. Magadhi is the native language of the city but Hindi is the official language. Some other languages are also spoken here like Bhojpuri, Bengali, Urdu and Oriya.
Goa tour package from Patna 1 Night 2 Days in 7,872/- INR
Goa tour package from Patna 2 Nights 3 Days in 9,774/- INR
Goa tour package from Patna 3 Nights 4 Days in 11,531/- INR
Goa tour package from Patna 4 Nights 5 Days in 8,456/- INR
Goa tour package from Patna 5 Nights 6 Days in 10,229/- INR
Goa tour package from Patna 6 Nights 7 Days in 11,939/- INR
Goa Tour Packages from other cities
|Destination||☀ Patna - Goa - Patna ☀|
|Duration||4 Nights / 5 Days|
|Pick up point||Patna, Bihar, Railway Station|
|Dropping point||Patna, Bihar, Railway Station|
|Total Cost||Eight Thousand Four Hundred Fifty Six Indian Rupees|
Top selling Goa packages for Friday, 29th of September, 2023
Quick Contact Form
Whys only us
- Working from last 10+ years
- Direct Panaji, Goa Based
- Always having best rates
- More then 11,821+ Customers
- More then 12+ Travel Experts
- 365x24x7 real Support
- Excellent Services
- Hotels Booking
- Resorts Booking
- Flights Booking
- Trains Booking
- All Cars Bookings
- Water Activities
- Adventure Activities