Goa tour package from Kolkata 5 Nights 6 Days by Train
5 Nights 6 Days Kolkata to Goa itinerary by Train
- Day 01 :: Get a Train from Kolkata to Goa and start for Hotel / Resort in a Car. Same day check in and Tour rest.
- Day 02 :: Full Day North Goa visit by Car.
- Day 03 :: Full Day South Goa visit by Car.
- Day 04 :: Full Dudhsagar Waterfalls tour by Car.
- Day 05 :: Full Local Goa tour by Car.
- Day 06 :: Early Check out from the Hotel/Resort of Goa. Then Reach at Railway Station and get a train for Kolkata.
Kolkata to Goa Tour Special Inclusions
- Once Badam Milk for Kolkata families
- Once campfire with music
Get best and budget Tour Packages from Kolkata here.
Kolkata to Goa Tour Package Inclusions
- Transportation from Kolkata to Goa and Goa to Kolkata
- Pickup and Drop from Goa Airport/Railway Station/Volvo Stand to Hotel
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis
- Bed Tea, Breakfast and Dinner
- All Sight seeing By Personal Non Sharing Taxi
- Including all Parking Charges, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Stay
- All applicable taxes, entry fee and driver allowance
Kolkata to Goa Tour Package Exclusions
- Cost of lunches
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, porterage, tips, phone calls, laundry etc
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary
- Camera fees, guide charges not included in the inclusions
- Medical and Insurance of any kind
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions
- Any Excursion/Activities
Get all best and budget Kolkata to Goa Packages here.
Hotels/Resorts at Goa Stay
- Deluxe Hotels Goa
- Super Deluxe Hotels Goa
- Luxury Hotels Goa
We have a wide range of Hotels and Resorts and Cotagges at Goa India.
For getting Current offers and special discounts
SMS or Whatsapp code GP461 on 08357991789.
Click here to SMS
Goa packages from Kolkata are available here. Kolkata is the commercial, cultural and educational centre of East India. It is situated on the banks of Hooghly River. Formerly it was known as Calcutta, capital of Indian state of West Bengal. It has also one stock exchange namely Calcutta Stock Exchange. The city also has a nickname the City of Joy. After Mumbai and Delhi it is the third most productive metropolitan place in country. It has tropical wet and dry climate. The city gets highest rainfall in the month of July and August. Bengali is the dominant language in Kolkata and it is an official language as well of the city. The majority of Kolkata population is of Bengali Hindus followed by Marwaris, Biharis and Muslims. The city is well known for its artistic and revolutionary heritage. Kolkata also called by the name of City of Furious, Creative Energy. Cricket and Football are the popular sports in the city. Eden garden is the cricket stadium in Kolkata and home ground for Bengal Cricket team and Kolkata Knight Riders. In 2017 it has a seating capacity of 68,000. Some tourist places in the city are Victoria Memorial, Marble Palace, Howrah Bridge, Sunderbans and many more.
Goa tour package from Kolkata 3 Nights 4 Days in 11,350/- INR
Goa tour package from Kolkata 4 Nights 5 Days in 8,050/- INR
Goa tour package from Kolkata 5 Nights 6 Days in 9,800/- INR
Goa tour package from Kolkata 6 Nights 7 Days in 11,600/- INR
Goa tour package from Kolkata 1 Night 2 Days in 7,800/- INR
Goa tour package from Kolkata 2 Nights 3 Days in 9,600/- INR
Goa Packages from other cities
|Destination||☀ Kolkata - Goa - Kolkata ☀|
|Duration||5 Nights / 6 Days|
|Pick up point||Kolkata, West Bengal, Railway Station|
|Dropping point||Kolkata, West Bengal, Railway Station|
|Total Cost||Nine Thousand Eight Hundred Indian Rupees|
Quick Contact Form
Whys only us
- Working from last 10+ years
- Direct Panaji, Goa Based
- Always having best rates
- More then 11,821+ Customers
- More then 12+ Travel Experts
- 365x24x7 real Support
- Excellent Services
- Hotels Booking
- Resorts Booking
- Flights Booking
- Trains Booking
- All Cars Bookings
- Water Activities
- Adventure Activities