Goa honeymoon package from Pune 5 Nights 6 Days by Train
5 Nights 6 Days Pune to Goa itinerary by Train
- Day 01 :: Get a Train from Pune to Goa and start for Hotel / Resort in a Car. Same day check in and Honeymoon rest.
- Day 02 :: Full Day North Goa visit by Car.
- Day 03 :: Full Day South Goa visit by Car.
- Day 04 :: Full Dudhsagar Waterfalls tour by Car.
- Day 05 :: Full Local Goa tour by Car.
- Day 06 :: Early Check out from the Hotel/Resort of Goa. Then Reach at Railway Station and get a train for Pune.
Pune to Goa Honeymoon Special Inclusions
- Once honeymoon special cake for Pune couples
- Once special Candle Light Dinner
Get best and budget Honeymoon Packages from Pune here.
Pune to Goa Honeymoon Package Inclusions
- Transportation from Pune to Goa and Goa to Pune
- Pickup and Drop from Goa Airport/Railway Station/Volvo Stand to Hotel
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis
- Bed Tea, Breakfast and Dinner
- All Sight seeing By Personal Non Sharing Taxi
- Including all Parking Charges, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Stay
- All applicable taxes, entry fee and driver allowance
Pune to Goa Honeymoon Package Exclusions
- Cost of lunches
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, porterage, tips, phone calls, laundry etc
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary
- Camera fees, guide charges not included in the inclusions
- Medical and Insurance of any kind
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions
- Any Excursion/Activities
Get all best and budget Pune to Goa Packages here.
Hotels/Resorts at Goa Stay
- Deluxe Hotels Goa
- Super Deluxe Hotels Goa
- Luxury Hotels Goa
We have a wide range of Hotels and Resorts and Cotagges at Goa India.
For getting Current offers and special discounts
SMS or Whatsapp code GP329 on 08357991789.
Click here to SMS
Goa packages from Pune are available here. Pune is a city in the state of Maharashtra located at an elevation of 560 metres above the sea level. In terms of population, it is a seventh most populous city in India. It is also referred as cultural capital of Maharashtra. In the Asia Pacific region it is one of the fastest growing cities. The city has hot semi arid climate. May is the hottest month in Pune but nights are cool due to high altitude. The city experiences moderate rainfall from the month of June to October. It is a multicultural city with dominance of Hindu religion followed by Muslims, Sikhs, Jains, Buddhists, and Christians. You can found churches, mosques, temples, gurudwara all around the city. Some of the tourist attractions in Pune are Parvat Hill, Aga Khan Palace, Saras Baug, Sinhagad, Rajiv Gandhi Zoological Park, etc. Some of the most popular mosques in the city are Jamma Masjid, Chand Tara Masjid and Azam Campus Masjid. Cricket, basketball, football, tennis, paragliding are the some popular sports in Pune. Peths are the cultural heart of the city. It means the locality in the city of Pune. Peth considered to as the old city or simply city.
Goa honeymoon package from Pune 1 Night 2 Days in 5,950/- INR
Goa honeymoon package from Pune 2 Nights 3 Days in 7,700/- INR
Goa honeymoon package from Pune 3 Nights 4 Days in 9,500/- INR
Goa honeymoon package from Pune 4 Nights 5 Days in 7,900/- INR
Goa honeymoon package from Pune 5 Nights 6 Days in 9,650/- INR
Goa honeymoon package from Pune 6 Nights 7 Days in 11,450/- INR
Goa Packages from other cities
|Destination||☀ Pune - Goa - Pune ☀|
|Duration||5 Nights / 6 Days|
|Pick up point||Pune, Maharashtra, Railway Station|
|Dropping point||Pune, Maharashtra, Railway Station|
|Total Cost||Nine Thousand Six Hundred Fifty Indian Rupees|
Quick Contact Form
Whys only us
- Working from last 10+ years
- Direct Panaji, Goa Based
- Always having best rates
- More then 11,821+ Customers
- More then 12+ Travel Experts
- 365x24x7 real Support
- Excellent Services
- Hotels Booking
- Resorts Booking
- Flights Booking
- Trains Booking
- All Cars Bookings
- Water Activities
- Adventure Activities