Goa tour package from Rajkot 6 Nights 7 Days by Train
6 Nights 7 Days Rajkot to Goa itinerary by Train
- Day 01 :: Get a Train from Rajkot to Goa and start for Hotel / Resort in a Car. Same day check in and Tour rest.
- Day 02 :: Full Day North Goa visit by Car.
- Day 03 :: Full Day South Goa visit by Car.
- Day 04 :: Full Dudhsagar Waterfalls tour by Car.
- Day 05 :: Full Local Goa tour by Car.
- Day 06 :: Full tour as per your Choice.
- Day 07 :: Early Check out from the Hotel/Resort of Goa. Then Reach at Railway Station and get a train for Rajkot.
Rajkot to Goa Tour Special Inclusions
- Once Badam Milk for Rajkot families
- Once campfire with music
Get best and budget Tour Packages from Rajkot here.
Rajkot to Goa Tour Package Inclusions
- Transportation from Rajkot to Goa and Goa to Rajkot
- Pickup and Drop from Goa Airport/Railway Station/Volvo Stand to Hotel
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis
- Bed Tea, Breakfast and Dinner
- All Sight seeing By Personal Non Sharing Taxi
- Including all Parking Charges, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Stay
- All applicable taxes, entry fee and driver allowance
Rajkot to Goa Tour Package Exclusions
- Cost of lunches
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, porterage, tips, phone calls, laundry etc
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary
- Camera fees, guide charges not included in the inclusions
- Medical and Insurance of any kind
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions
- Any Excursion/Activities
Get all best and budget Rajkot to Goa Packages here.
Hotels/Resorts at Goa Stay
- Deluxe Hotels Goa
- Super Deluxe Hotels Goa
- Luxury Hotels Goa
We have a wide range of Hotels and Resorts and Cotagges at Goa India.
For getting Current offers and special discounts
SMS or Whatsapp code GP510 on 08357991789.
Click here to SMS
Get Goa packages from Rajkot here. Rajkot is a city in the state of Gujarat. The city got the eighteenth rank in the cleanest cities of India. It is a fastest growing city in India. It was home for great personalities like Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi. Rajkot is located on the bank of Aji River and Nyari River at an average elevation of 128 metres. It has semi-arid climate, hot summers, dry monsoon and chilly winters. The city is centrally located on the Kathiawar peninsula. Majority of the persons of the city are vegetarians and against any form of hunting. Women of the Rajkot are very fond of jewellery. During festivals and marriage functions, large pendants and gold jewellery are common sight. Here is the list of some tourist places in the city are Fun World, Jubilee garden, Watson Museum, Ishwariya Park, Ranuja Temple, Moti Tanki Circle and Love Garden. It is a multicultural city. Gujarati, Hindi, Urdu, English, Sindhi, Bengali, Tamil and Malayalam all types of language spoken people can be spotted here. It is also referred as City of Paintings. Garba is a dance form popular among the people of Rajkot. It is performed during the festival of Navratri. It starts from mid night and ends in dawn.
Goa tour package from Rajkot 1 Night 2 Days in 6,301/- INR
Goa tour package from Rajkot 2 Nights 3 Days in 8,077/- INR
Goa tour package from Rajkot 3 Nights 4 Days in 9,853/- INR
Goa tour package from Rajkot 4 Nights 5 Days in 7,765/- INR
Goa tour package from Rajkot 5 Nights 6 Days in 9,541/- INR
Goa tour package from Rajkot 6 Nights 7 Days in 11,317/- INR
Goa Packages from other cities
|Destination||☀ Rajkot - Goa - Rajkot ☀|
|Duration||6 Nights / 7 Days|
|Pick up point||Rajkot, Gujarat, Railway Station|
|Dropping point||Rajkot, Gujarat, Railway Station|
|Total Cost||eleven Thousand Three hundred Seventeen Indian Rupees|
Whys only us
- Working from last 10+ years
- Direct Panaji, Goa Based
- Always having best rates
- More then 11,821+ Customers
- More then 12+ Travel Experts
- 365x24x7 real Support
Services Offered by Us
- Hotels / Resorts Booking
- Flights Booking
- Trains Booking
- All Cars Bookings
- Water Activities
- Adventure Activities