Goa tour package from Bangalore 3 Nights 4 Days by Flight
3 Nights 4 Days Bangalore to Goa itinerary by Flight
- Day 01 :: Get a flight from Bangalore to Goa and start for Hotel / Resort in a Car. Same day check in and Tour rest and North Goa Tour.
- Day 02 :: Full Day South Goa visit by Car.
- Day 03 :: Full Dudhsagar Waterfalls tour by Car.
- Day 04 :: Early Check out from the Hotel/Resort of Goa and then Local Goa Tour. Then Reach at Airport and get a flight for Bangalore.
Bangalore to Goa Tour Special Inclusions
- Once Badam Milk for Bangalore families
- Once campfire with music
Get best and budget Tour Packages from Bangalore here.
Bangalore to Goa Tour Package Inclusions
- Transportation from Bangalore to Goa and Goa to Bangalore
- Pickup and Drop from Goa Airport/Railway Station/Volvo Stand to Hotel
- Welcome Drink on Arrival
- Accommodation on twin/double sharing basis
- Bed Tea, Breakfast and Dinner
- All Sight seeing By Personal Non Sharing Taxi
- Including all Parking Charges, Toll Tax, Green Tax and Driver Stay
- All applicable taxes, entry fee and driver allowance
Bangalore to Goa Tour Package Exclusions
- Cost of lunches
- Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages, porterage, tips, phone calls, laundry etc
- Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary
- Camera fees, guide charges not included in the inclusions
- Medical and Insurance of any kind
- Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions
- Any Excursion/Activities
Get all best and budget Bangalore to Goa Packages here.
Hotels/Resorts at Goa Stay
- Deluxe Hotels Goa
- Super Deluxe Hotels Goa
- Luxury Hotels Goa
We have a wide range of Hotels and Resorts and Cotagges at Goa India.
For getting Current offers and special discounts
SMS or Whatsapp code GP387 on 08357991789.
Click here to SMS
Goa packages from Bangalore are available here. Bangalore is a capital of Indian state of Karnataka. It is also called as Bengaluru and sometimes it was referred as IT capital of India. Its elevation is over 900 m above from sea level. Bangalore is among the fastest growing major metropolis in India. It has moderate climate throughout the year due to its high elevation. It is a multilingual city. English, Kannada, Hindi, Urdu, Telugu are widely spoken here. Bangalore has lots of greenery, broad streets and public parks due to which it is called as Garden City of India. North Indian, Chinese and Western Fast food are very popular in the city. In addition it is a home to the Kannada Film industry which gives 80 Kannada movies each year. Furthermore, it is a major centre for classical dance and music. In 1996, the city hosted the Miss World beauty pageant. The city also has cartoon gallery which is dedicated to the art of cartooning. It is nestled in the heart of Bangalore. There are large number of information technology companies are located in the city. So it is also popular as Silicon Valley of India. Bengaluru was declared as the official name of the city in 2006.
Goa tour package from Bangalore 3 Nights 4 Days in 9,050/- INR
Goa tour package from Bangalore 4 Nights 5 Days in 7,350/- INR
Goa tour package from Bangalore 5 Nights 6 Days in 9,100/- INR
Goa tour package from Bangalore 6 Nights 7 Days in 10,850/- INR
Goa tour package from Bangalore 1 Night 2 Days in 5,550/- INR
Goa tour package from Bangalore 2 Nights 3 Days in 7,300/- INR
Goa Packages from other cities
|Destination||☀ Bangalore - Goa - Bangalore ☀|
|Duration||3 Nights / 4 Days|
|Pick up point||Bangalore, Karnataka, Airport|
|Dropping point||Bangalore, Karnataka, Airport|
|Total Cost||Nine Thousand fifty Indian Rupees|
Quick Contact Form
Whys only us
- Working from last 10+ years
- Direct Panaji, Goa Based
- Always having best rates
- More then 11,821+ Customers
- More then 12+ Travel Experts
- 365x24x7 real Support
- Excellent Services
Services Offered by Us
- Hotels Booking
- Resorts Booking
- Flights Booking
- Trains Booking
- All Cars Bookings
- Water Activities
- Adventure Activities